We are currently recruiting patients who are living with cancer for studies aimed at improving quality of life in the Greater Montreal Area.
Santé Cannabis, Canada’s leading clinical research organization specialized in cannabis related medical research is currently recruiting participants for a clinical trial studying cannabis for the symptoms associated with cancer.
- We are currently recruiting participants for a Health Canada reviewed study aimed at improving quality of life of individuals living with cancer.
- The investigational drug is a cannabis product and provided at no charge for eligible participants.
- This study treatment may help to reduce your symptoms.
- You will be closely monitored by Santé Cannabis’ team of study physicians and registered nurses who are experts in providing medical cannabis for treatment purposes.
- This research may help improve knowledge on cannabis as a potential treatment.
- This research has the potential to make cannabis treatment available as a prescription drug in pharmacies and also, covered by provincial drug plans.
Please note, there are potential risks to participating in the study. The risks will be discussed in detail before you agree to participate
All our studies have been reviewed by Health Canada.
If you would like more information on our studies, please contact us by filling out the form below. We will respond within 1-2 business days.
or phone at 1 (844) 419-4131 ext 2016
Ce formulaire est également disponible en français.
You May Benefit From Participating in Our Ongoing, Health Canada Reviewed Trials.
This study is sponsored by Tetra Bio-Pharma, a biopharmaceutical leader in cannabinoid-based drug discovery and development with a clinical program aimed at bringing novel drugs and treatments to patients and their healthcare providers.