Given the recent public health measures for the coronavirus, we have put temporary measures in place to protect the health of all our patients, caregivers and staff.
All patient appointments at the clinic will take place remotely by videoconference or telephone until September 8. We will keep you up to date on any changes as further information becomes available.
Santé Cannabis is committed to our patients’ health and safety. We are available to offer support so you can take care of yourself and your loved ones during this time. Do not hesitate to contact us if we can assist with any questions or concerns.
Please rest assured that our team of doctors and nurses are working to support patients and ensure access to treatment and care is not disrupted.
In the meantime, all in-person patient appointments at our clinic are temporarily suspended until further notice and will be replaced by remote appointments.
Before your appointment, Santé Cannabis staff will contact you to help arrange or set up a remote appointment, either by videoconference (Skype) or, if you prefer, over the phone.
All scheduled appointment times will continue to be respected and our nurses will contact you to complete the information remotely. An additional remote appointment with the doctor may be required.
There will be no fees charged for appointments, however, we ask that you respect your scheduled appointment time and let us know if you need to cancel.
Here are some advisories about preventative measures:
- When going about your routine, try to limit the amount of essential activities outside of your home: Avoid high volume areas like events and shopping centres and stay vigilant about washing your hands and limiting close contact with others.
- Please wash your hands regularly, for at least 20 seconds and use the hand sanitizers available.
- It is advised that you stay 6ft. away from other people.
- Have you had any cold or flu symptoms recently? A Cough or Fever?
- Have any of your close ones had any recent flu symptoms?
- Have you or a close one, traveled outside of Canada within the last month?
If yes, to any of these questions:
We recommend that you limit your public and social interactions. Try to stay home if possible and contact 1-877-644-4545 Info Santé for more information. If symptoms persist or you develop a cough or fever, call your family doctor or walk-in clinic to find out the procedure for coronavirus testing. Visit the clinic or the emergency if symptoms worsen or if you feel there are risks to your health.
Keep up to date by following Santé Montreal